Natalie Cassidy Fitness DVD – Hair and Makeup
I was delighted to be asked to do Natalie Cassidy’s hair and makeup for her hotly anticipated new fitness DVD. This required some serious products that would hold up under intense workout routines, where the sweat would pour!
- I smoothed a few drops of JOICO’s Restorative Styling Oil through the mid-lengths and ends of Natalie’s hair.
- This golden ‘elixir’ smells wonderful, leaves hair glistening with shine and protects from heat styling tools
The JOICO Ultra Dry Hairspray gave Natalie’s hair the firm hold required for her tough workouts without weighing her hair down.
Natalie has beautiful skin – her new workout regime is really paying off. I don’t think she’s ever looked better. I wanted a sheer, soft foundation that would enhance the natural glow in Natalie’s skin, be undetectable under the HD cameras as well as sweat proof. Not an easy challenge.
The Ben Nye MediaPRO HD Palettes proved outstanding on the day. They are richly pigmented yet so sheer they are almost weightless on the skin.
MediaPro HD Sheer Foundation Palette
- Gives a natural, “no makeup” radiance to your face
- Sheer, lightweight and soft on your skin.
- Easy to blend yet very buildable for more coverage, without looking heavy.
My secret weapon was Ben Nye’s FINAL SEAL – a matte makeup sealer which I used as a waterproof ‘topcoat’ to Natalie’s makeup.
- Hold 8-10 inches from your face and spray lightly
- Allow to dry
- Apply another layer for extreme conditions (such as hard core workouts)